Logistics professionals know the growth potential in international trade, and they know
Expeditors is one of the companies setting the standards in the Industry. We are expanding
and has opportunities for professionals with relevant experience. Come join this opportunity
rich environment with a team of motivated professionals. If you have already proven yourself
in your profession, and are ready for those skills to work in building your future, Expeditors
is where you belong.
Agent – Documentation staff (Temporary staff)
(1 for Order Management and 1 for Air Export)
• Data entry into our proprietary operating system.
• Key data and transmit data to customer timely
• Handle Ocean documents, Prepare various documents for international transportation,
resolve complaints relating to them
• Interact with customers in arranging their international shipments
• Compares figures and totals on documents with statement of accounts submitted by
accounting department to verify accuracy of documents.
• Fresh graduated student from Economics or Marine University/College or equivalent
• Good English communication
• Acceptable PC knowledge
• Willing to put in extra hours, as required
• Well-organized, innovative, self-motivated
• Able to work well in team, under high pressure and tight deadline
• Good problem solving skill
Salary with good career prospects and remuneration package will be offered to the right
Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to our Human Resources,
firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address Level 8 the Flemington, 182 Le Dai Hanh, Ward
15, District 11, HCMC by 15 Feb, 2017 or as soon as possible. Further information about
the Company can be obtained at Expeditors’ website: http://www.expeditors.com. Only short-
listed candidates will be contacted.
Any employment with Expeditors is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes.
Unsuccessful application will be destroyed in strict confidence upon completion of
Expeditors is an equal opportunities employer and works towards a smoke free