Công Ty CP Dịch Vụ Kỹ Thuật Thịnh Vượng (ROCHEM VN) tuyển dụng
Địa chỉ làm việc: 72 Đường Số 18, Phường An Phú Quận 2, Tp.HCM
Số Điện Thoại: 028.629 22224
Người Liên Hệ: Mr Lê Bá Đình (0918331679) - Email: email@example.com
POST: ADMINISTRATION/HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER CUM ACCOUNTANT
• Maintaining the daily accounts and administrative task
• Managing daily office operation
• Managing logistics and resources
• Being responsible for providing secretarial service
• Being responsible for handling telephone/fax and be responsible for all incoming calls/faxes and communicating to relevant persons and projects\
• Being responsible for procurement process including vendor selection, contract negotiation, good/service receipt and payment/receipt follow-up
• Administration and execution of HR functions including Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll Administration, Performance Review, Training & Development, Employee Relations and Orientation Program.
• Liaising with relevant authorities to ensure company’s compliance with local Labor Laws and related statutory requirements.
• Preparing for monthly payroll sheet.
• Prepare cash-flow forecast and manage the upcoming cash-flow including receivables and payables
• Liaising with banks relating to funding arrangement and tax authority relating to tax filing/declaration
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Accounting (College/University)
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) in English
• Good knowledge of MS Office and strong database skills
• Good knowledge of accounting and finance
• Truthful, careful, detail-oriented
• Entitled to SI,HI,UI and other benefits in compliance with the current labor law
• Entitled to annual leave and other holiday leaves according to the Company’s policy and the labor law
• Entitled to 13th month salary for a full year of services, annual performance bonus and spot bonus at discretion of management
• Annual pay rise according to the Company’s performance and the market
• International working experience